Truong Quoc Anh, 25, faces a preliminary charge of murder following the death of the 52-year-old man in an attack in Lai Wo Lane on March 16.
Sha Tin magistrate David Chum adjourned the case until May 29 at the prosecution’s request.
The defendant was remanded in custody.
Police earlier said the defendant was one of nine suspects identified as being connected with the case.
All but one of them had been arrested or charged by local or mainland authorities.
Truong Quoc Anh, 25, faces a preliminary charge of murder following the death of the 52-year-old man in an attack in Lai Wo Lane on March 16.
Sha Tin magistrate David Chum adjourned the case until May 29 at the prosecution’s request.
The defendant was remanded in custody.
Police earlier said the defendant was one of nine suspects identified as being connected with the case.
All but one of them had been arrested or charged by local or mainland authorities.